Tips for you to choose SAP RDS
SAP Rapid-deployment solutions, available from SAP and its partners, are designed for quick, simple, and affordable installations in companies of any size.
Behind the RDS, there’s a standard START, DEPLOY, RUN methodology, a definition of what gets delivered, a detailed WBS with required roles and effort from each role, templates for training, testing, acceptance and some other accelerators.
- There are 2 types of RDS Solutions:
- SAP Business Management Solutions
- RDS packages with functionalities and scope selected by the Client. The Client, preferably in collaboration with SAP Partner, chooses what functionalities fit into the business model of the company and address current business needs. SAP Partner packages selected functionalities into an RDS solution.
(SAP ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, BPC, SCM...) Functionalities and core features are packaged into a particular RDS based on the industry specific core functionality. The core functionality is determined by the industry model the RDS is aimed at.
Here are some of the points to take into serious consideration when debating wether to go with an RDS option:
- Can RDS address current business needs partialy or fully?
- Can RDS reduce the cost and risk at a lower budget?
- Are there successful RDS use cases in the industry of an interest?
Download a FREE guide to FIND OUT MORE about RDS implementation
Have you ever read a blog and wanted to bookmark it but forgot? Or maybe you're like a lot of people and tend to keep dozens of windows open, only to experience a crash or otherwise lose track of what you were doing? Simple solution is to print this out, and that is why we provide a PDF version for later use, which you can get by pressing the button below.