SAP BPC for budgeting & forecasting
Budgeting, planing and forecasting are pretty important three phases of a business cycle. Combination of them almost determine whether your financial status are healthy or not. More and more companies are paying attention to products which can help them improve their financial performance in order to keep pace of their future strategies.Request gains market. A lot of vendors promote their corresponding products to occupy the market share. Here we will discuss a little about market leader in this field-SAP BPC.
What is SAP BPC?
SAP BPC is an unified Enterprise Efficiency Management (EPM) application that leverages a centralized performance data source, common interface (Excel), and single sign-on across the whole of the EPM processes it supports (consisting of statutory consolidation, budgeting, forecasting, planning, reporting, analysis, predictive analytics, score carding, and dashboards).
BPC has two verisons:BPC Microsoft platform version and BPC NetWeaver. To the end user, these two versions can offer various functionalities.
Advantages of SAP BPC
- Process uniformity
- Satisfy bottom-up and top-down financial and operational planning requirements;
- Full consolidation and reporting with a single application and user interface;
- BPF- delivering contextual, user-driven workflow definition and process enablement;
- Seamless integrated with R3,BW system;
- Easy to extend connection BI reporting system and In - memory computing database;
- Flexible to connect to other tools, like MS SQL server and so on;
- Accurate, Multi-Dimensional and Dynamic;
- High security and access control ability;
- Support snapshots and what-if analysis without compromising the data integrity
- Strong calculating and modeling ability;
- Fully integrate with MS Excel; Familiar User Interface;
- Easy for every user Business level to understand monetary flow , interact with, and take advantage of monetary and functional data for timely and effective decision-making;
- Lower the dependency on IT experts to operate and maintaince.
You can go to download my detailed free introduction. Just click the button below. Hope it can give you more clues to make an optimal choice.