Reasons for you to update your BO system
SAP BusinessObjects (a.k.a. BO, BOBJ) is an enterprise software company, specializing in business intelligence (BI). BusinessObjects was acquired in 2007 by SAP. Nowadays, there are many competitors with BOBJ in the business intelligence market, like Tableau, Qlikview, etc. In order to keep leading, SAP integrated more functions in its latest version BI 4.1.
- Better integration with SAP BW
- New dimensional semantic layer
- Multi-source universes
Usability / Productivity
- Harmonized user experience across the suite
- Advanced analytical insight
- Brand new search capability
Cost of Ownership
- Integrated platform monitoring
- Advanced auditing capabilities
- Supportability and root-cause analysis
- 64 bits server architecture
Actually, it is not easy to complete the migration process. You have a lot of factors to consider. Just click below to downdoad our free guide "Sample BOBJ Migration Timeline" to learn about the detailed process with one of our clients user case.
Have you ever read a blog and wanted to bookmark it but forgot? Or maybe you're like a lot of people and tend to keep dozens of windows open, only to experience a crash or otherwise lose track of what you were doing? Simple solution is to print this out, and that is why we provide a PDF version for later use, which you can get by pressing the button below.